At Jay Harris Orthodontics, we truly care about changing smiles—and changing lives—throughout the Columbus area. We know that when you choose an orthodontist, you put your trust in our care. That’s why we want you to have the best experience possible whether you need early treatment, adult treatment, or orthognathic surgery. No matter what your needs are, we aim to provide the highest level of care and comfort any way we can!
Treatment Today, Results for Life
We offer a wide range of treatment options to create healthy smiles at any age. Primary teeth help direct your permanent teeth before they erupt. So early treatment can drastically improve your child’s ability to speak, chew, and bite. This dramatically increases the chance for a beautiful smile as an adult.
Services to meet any need
At Jay Harris Orthodontics, we do more than place braces! Our services include:
- Early treatment for patients beginning at age 7
- Adult treatment for patients at any age
- The latest braces options, including invisible ceramic braces and Invisalign®
- Retention period for a minimum of 18 months with removable and fixed retainers
- Orthognathic, or jaw, surgery with computerized treatment planning
Contact us today to join the Jay Harris Orthodontics family. We can improve you and your child’s smiles for a lifetime!