Invisalign is a new system of clear aligners that straighten your teeth without the usual brackets and wires. With Invisalign’s technology, we can move your teeth slowly to the desired final position without braces. Each aligner is custom-made to fit each tooth at each stage of your treatment.
You only need to wear each aligner for approximately two weeks, and you can remove them any time you eat and clean your teeth. Each time you replace an aligner, your teeth slowly move until you reach your new smile.
How does it work?
- Wear an average of 18 – 30 aligners.
- Wear each set of aligners for approximately two weeks.
- Remove your aligners only when you need to eat or drink or clean your teeth.
- Move teeth gradually each week.
- Schedule an appointment to see us every 6 – 8 weeks.
- Finish your treatment approximately 6 – 15 months.
Can I get Invisalign?
If you have the following orthodontic issues, you may be perfect for Invisalign:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
- Mild crossbite
- Mild overbite
Request an appointment today and find out of Invisalign is right for you!